I’ve just downloaded MS Windows Live Writer. It can be used to publish your posts to your weblogs. It can use your existing blogs or you can create new Window Live Space.
Now, I’ve this WordPress installation [ 70trciks.com ] and I’ve configured it in Windows Live Writer. It has automatically fetched all of my 70trciks categories. I can select a category while posting.
Here is feature list.
- You can select the author name.
- You can select multiple categories.
- You can add tags from different providers.
- You can add media ( images, video etc. )
- You can check spellings in your post
And many more. Currently I’m playing around with it 🙂